Thursday, June 28, 2007

NY to Toronto to Houston to Puerto Rico

My dad was kind enough to go to take us along with him to an annual employment lawyers conference. Yup, crazy as it sounds I am in Puerto Rico at this amazing hotel with mountains at my back and an ocean at my feet. This place is beyond a doubt the nicest place I have ever stayed and probably the most expensive. A beer is 8 bucks and fries are 14.


There is an entire 18 hole golf course carefully carved delicately into the forests that cover the grounds




Before this, I spent 24 hours of driving getting home from Toronto, Ontario. Toronto was spectacular. I met up with my long time friend Marina, who lived in Houston and Greek danced with me throughout high school before she moved up with her family to Toronto.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Best. Blog. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Stefanos said...

Hi, Teddy, great pictures in Arizona! Say hi to John McCain. Enjoy the sunshine and be safe.

Baba